David Heinemeier Hanson Improving Learning
Power tips for learning
- Asking the right questions to people that have figured it out
- Having a purpose
- Trying out things and keeping out what works
- Learning just enough to get things done
- Practice diligently and
- Developing an eye for what you learn. When you get there it seems easy
- it becomes sort of gut responses.
- it is not a conscious process all the time
- it happens at 2GHz
- Flow state you are reaching for something at peak of your ability or little beyond
- Residual flow you have still access of 95% of that achievement (still easy and seamly slow)
- try to cut down of things that don’t produce flow. replace it with that have potential to
- Workout schedule
- negetive visualisation : imagine that the worst happens. How do I deal with that? Usually it is not so catastrophic. Reduces anxiety and stress.
- big Reading habit
- Don’t have milestones or goals. It sets you to diapoitment.
Written on July 29, 2018
Ce(tte) œuvre est mise à disposition selon les termes de la Licence Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.